Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford has been ranked as the most valuable footballer in Europe’s top five leagues by research group CIES Football Observatory.
The biannual ratings of players with the biggest transfer values using age and length of contract as a factor in Europe’s top five leagues.
Rashford is valued to be around £150.1m given the nature of his contract. Rashford still has two years remaining on his contract at Old Trafford, plus the option of a year extension.
Borussia Dortmund forward Erling Haaland came second with an estimated value of £137.8m while Liverpool defender Trent Alexander-Arnold came third with an estimated value of £137.4m.
Top 10 according to CIES Football Observatory.
1. Marcus Rashford (Man Utd) £150.1m
2. Erling Haaland (Dortmund) £137.8m
3. Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool) £137.4m
4. Bruno Fernandes (Man Utd) £136.9m
5. Kylian Mbappe (PSG) £135.4m
6. Jadon Sancho (Dortmund) £134.5m
7. Joao Felix (Atletico Madrid) £128.2m
8. Alphonso Davies (Bayern Munich) £126.2m
9. Raheem Sterling (Man City) £124m
10. Kai Havertz (Chelsea) £123.2m
Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi missed out in the top ten due to one year remaining on their contracts. Both valued at £42.6m and £48.9m respectively.